LISTEN TO A PODCAST OR READ A BOOK REVIEW
- Cover to cover to cover – episode 2 ( teen edition ) : Sharanya Singh and Karine Lelièvre
- Well MetIt’s your typical love story, girl meets boy, boy goes on to study in a very competitive field, such as medicine or law, and girl drops out of school to support the boy by working two jobs. Then, boy leaves girl…. Wait a minute! Sorry, let me start over again. Girl (her name is Emily)Continue reading “Well Met”
- Tornado BrainAuthor: Cat Patrick Publishing year: 2020 Tornado Brain is a book I read during Mental Awareness week (first week of May for those of you who’ve never heard of it) since it follows the story of Frankie, a neurodivergent kid. She has been labelled with ADHD, autism, sensory issues and more. Experiencing the perspective ofContinue reading “Tornado Brain”
- The Tourist AttractionImagine that you were living in a small town where most everyone knows everyone, from the bartender, to the police officer, to the couple running the car rental company. Now imagine that every summer, irresponsible, uber-rich, disrespectful tourists descended on your town in drunk, selfie-snapping droves. Now you know how Graham Barnett, would-be chainsaw artist,Continue reading “The Tourist Attraction”
- The Short Second Life of Bree TannerThis novella is set in the Twilight series between books 3 and 4. As you may have guessed, it follows Bree Tanner, a newborn vampire in Stephanie Meyer’s world filled with vampires and werewolves. Bree Tanner likes to read and hides from the other newborn vampires the best she can, since most of them areContinue reading “The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner”
You can find up to date information on what to expect when you visit the library at our COVID-19 and Your Library page.
If you have any questions regarding activities and events taking place at the library, please contact us.
If you wish to receive our activities and events via email, you can subscribe to our newsletter.